• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD (EC Pre-Code Horror 4 SALE) TALES FROM THE CRYPT #43 Glossy Cover

8 posts in this topic

Here's what I have for sale...available on this board first...

TALES FROM THE CRYPT #43 Glossy Cover, nice book

NEW Price: $195. FREE Ship.

SOLD @ DISCOUNT

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

Time frame for this listing: I will keep this comic on this board through the weekend at minimum, then will decide what to do later. This is the 1st place I have ever shown this comic to anyone so you have first dibs. A very nice comic with very minor problems and a very glossy cover.

My eBay sellers feedback rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (here is the link): http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/usr/kramerarts

Rules: I'm new here but figured I'd make the rules as simple as possible after seeing a few rules from sellers that make sense to me. 1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on the board. I will consider offers through PM. If someone sends an "I'll Take It" through either PM or on the board before we conclude a negotiated price that is cheaper than the set price, then the person who takes it at full price get's it. I think that's simple enough...here are the pics...

149417.jpg.6df2dc67bfe4966d29aa89525eff3776.jpg

149418.jpg.0b751fee12a88b7f79eaea816999ced3.jpg

149419.jpg.6d1e8cd63d73c1df19cb4480d2e46b02.jpg

149420.jpg.9fb2bf3d62fd14edcd49b4bc5c181c86.jpg

149421.jpg.2c5f88b50427b9fdcb70234dbb2ef757.jpg

Thanks Jeff! I will do that from now on. Is it recommended to delete posts that have sold to a member of the forum or do people have interest in seeing what sold? Trying to figure out the protocol here. Thanks,

James

I for one like seeing what's sold, and what the listed price was.

Thanks Jeff! I will do that from now on. Is it recommended to delete posts that have sold to a member of the forum or do people have interest in seeing what sold? Trying to figure out the protocol here. Thanks,

James

I for one like seeing what's sold, and what the listed price was.

+1

also if there's ever an issue about payment, or if the book that's shipped is different than the one pictured it's very handy (for everyone) for there to remain a record of the book and the sale...

ps you weren't lying that book is hella glossy!

Thanks for the input guys. I will stop bugging you after this last question. I want to drop the price a bit on this EC, so what is the best way on these boards? Should i mention price is dropped or just change it? It's been up for less than 12 hours so i'm looking for some input.