• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Ms. Marvel #1

9 posts in this topic

Curious as to why there is no defining border to the airbrush (missing border) on the back cover....is the picture //enhanced//?

Not sure what you're referring to. (shrug) FWIW, the back cover looks pretty identical (except for differences due to condition) to another copy I just picked up from a fellow boardie (scan below).

MmNy1ek.jpg?1

The picture is straight from the scanner, with nothing enhancing it. Whatever my scanner's settings are, I think they sometimes will magnify some defects (I've had tics on the spine that were pretty much invisible in hand show up in scans much clearer), but I don't manipulate the scans in any way -- what you see is what you get (as least, whatever the initial out-of-the-box settings give you -- the scanner isn't anything high-tech, just a basic EPSON scanner).