• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap deals! X-Factor #6, NM 87, Transformers - DC, Marvel, TPBs and what else.

69 posts in this topic

Need to start clearing out space in my suite to make room around. So it is time to let go some of books for someone to enjoy. Yeah, many are derks but some are as old, even older than me! lol And I'll see about throwing in few keys. I also have some TPBs, some humor TPBs (comic strips from newspapers) and even some movie DVDs for free as part of each purchase!

UPDATE! It has now become the mission to raise some funds to aim for my next mega-key book in hunt. Hoping I can sell enough comics here... :wishluck:

This sale here will go on as long I can keep listing new stuff here. So the rules are next...

No HOS or Probies in here.

Anytime when the icon :takeit: come up - that trumps all out. If I get a PM by time-stamp and see the icon in PM message. I will put this in the thread with a message saying " :takeit: By PM - ^^ " under whatever the book is. I want to keep the thread as clean possible.

Shipping: I can go to U.S. post office on weekends on my trip over the U.S. border. I want to make that clear - the U.S. customs had advised me that I have to pay $10.70 fee for anything I bring thru the border from sales I sold online. The amount is reasonable so I'll eat that up for you. This fee covers any number of parcels I bring with me at one time.

Media mail by your choice. Regular post is not much higher than that by few dollars. I have lots of boxes to use with packing. Most times it's under $5.00 with media mail if packed 3-6 books in mailer. Anything bigger like a box - I'll need to check with U.S. postal online to find out how much.

So - with that covered. Let's start the list of what I have here!

First to start are the Usagi Yojimbo books by lot. I have 47 books totaled - all are bagged and boarded. I'd like to sell then as a lot, that would be a great starter collection for the Usagi fan! Selling the lot for $40.00! $35.00 - FINAL DROP!

If only want buy one or a few issues - I can do that. Asking $1.00 each

These comics are all above VF+, most are in NM- to NM. Only 2-3 issues are in VF/VF+.

UPDATE: found 4 more issues - #139, 140, 143 and 144. Adding to the lot now

Critters #7 (4th appear of Usagi) VF

Usagi Yojimbo # 12, 13, 15, 17 all are by Fantagraphics Books

Usagi Yojimbo #48-50, 56, 57, 59-61, 63, 65, 69-76, 78-82, 99, 104, 110, 111, 115, 117, 129, 132-137, 141, 142.

I have a # 4 by Dark Horse, but not sure where it fit in this series?

Photos of this set:

Critters7_zps9eb7d417.jpg

UsagiYojimbo12_zpsae71e7a7.jpg

UsagiYojimbo13_zps567c7701.jpg

Ok, here are some humor TPBs ... if anyone like for fun reading? Selling them for $2.50 each. Now $2.00 $ 1.00 each!

Mutts - first volume ( I think?)

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics029_zps203cf7e3.jpg

Ernie: Out of Control - first volume

:gossip: I tell you, this book is a hoot! The cover says it all. These characters are something you have to see for yourself. There is no second volume to my knowledge, only one volume. I laughed a lot from that one!

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics035_zps42d4ea16.jpg

Zits Sketchbook #11

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics030_zpsb4b24c79.jpg

Rose Is Rose: 15th Anniversary collection

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics031_zps2e64c2aa.jpg

Next is the Valiant Nintendo books - All for $20.00 in lot. Captain N #1 in VF/NM and The Legend of Zelda #1 to 5 - #1 and 2, 4 looks to be in VF+ to VF/NM, # 3 looks to be the highest of all Zeldas- NM. The issue #5 is the worst condition - a FN/VF at best. SALE PENDING to woregul

If you need more scans of back covers - PM me please. Thanks.

CapN1_zpscdb25cd0.jpg

Zelda1_zps5444f711.jpg

Zelda2_zpsa67bbda8.jpg

Zelda3_zpsf5ebce30.jpg

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics017_zps03bf51cd.jpg

Next is the Valiant Nintendo books - All for $20.00 in lot. Captain N #1 in VF/NM and The Legend of Zelda #1 to 5 - #1 and 2, 4 looks to be in VF+ to VF/NM, # 3 looks to be the highest of all Zeldas- NM. The issue #5 is the worst condition - a FN/VF at best.

:takeit:

Next is the Valiant Nintendo books - All for $20.00 in lot. Captain N #1 in VF/NM and The Legend of Zelda #1 to 5 - #1 and 2, 4 looks to be in VF+ to VF/NM, # 3 looks to be the highest of all Zeldas- NM. The issue #5 is the worst condition - a FN/VF at best.

^^ Thank you

Here is a groovy swingin' comic book from 1966! Kind of bit oddball - it's a teen comic, as you can see from the scan.

Jumbo Size Henry - Gear Guys and Fab Chicks # 2 (April 1966) $2.00 $1.00

This issue has pure '60s slangs in there. Kind of fun to see how teenagers were like in 1960s. My mom was a real swinger back then, and a cheerleader to boot!

Condition is low - Good ... but hey, it's a reader copy.

HenryComics_zps5e977674.jpg

Terminator # 1 to 4 - all 4 issues as a set. Take it for $4.00. They are VF/NM - just to conservative. Good reader copies for $2.00! That are T-W-O single bills for 4 issues. Fifty cents each, the Terminator would cry over this price drop!

I only have scans for #1 and 2, but you are getting all 4 in a set. Bagged and boarded.

Terminator_zpsd7a550c8.jpg

Terminator2_zps70b52ab8.jpg

Listing a few more for this morning ... will do more tonight.

Batman & Me - Autobiography by Bob Kane (creator of Batman) Hardcover. This book is numbered and signed, it's a limited edition. Number 797 of 2500. See the scan of the cool label inside.

The condition is OK, the dust jacket cover has some water damage, some pages also have water damage but not too much. Sometime in the past, I spilled a drink on table by accident and some went over partly this book. I had wiped off quickly and dried the pages by air. The cover also has few small tears on edge.

So, the price - let's say $15? I paid way more than that. This would make a great read about how Bob Kane come up with the concept of Batman! Inside has the reprint of Detective Comics #27 and Batman #1 in there, plus many pages of Kane's artwork in color. All 155 pages full of Batman trivia!

BatmanandMeHC_zps24e6a22b.jpg

BatmanandMesigned_zps95318388.jpg

:takeit: Media mail is perfect for this.

Thanks

Listing a few more for this morning ... will do more tonight.

Batman & Me - Autobiography by Bob Kane (creator of Batman) Hardcover. This book is numbered and signed, it's a limited edition. Number 797 of 2500. See the scan of the cool label inside.

The condition is OK, the dust jacket cover has some water damage, some pages also have water damage but not too much. Sometime in the past, I spilled a drink on table by accident and some went over partly this book. I had wiped off quickly and dried the pages by air. The cover also has few small tears on edge.

So, the price - let's say $15? I paid way more than that. This would make a great read about how Bob Kane come up with the concept of Batman! Inside has the reprint of Detective Comics #27 and Batman #1 in there, plus many pages of Kane's artwork in color. All 155 pages full of Batman trivia!

BatmanandMeHC_zps24e6a22b.jpg

BatmanandMesigned_zps95318388.jpg

:takeit: Media mail is perfect for this.

Thanks

Yes, you are right - this book is prefect for media mail. It qualifies as that.

^^

Now for few more to list...

Superman: Man of Steel # 18 NM-

Offering here for $25.00 $22.00 $20.00 !! FINAL PRICE DROP!!

This one looks much nicer than a 9.2. There is only one tick on spine as far I can see. Tempted to say it could be a 9.4 or higher if done by press but I'll be conservative and call it a 9.2. Don't want to overgrade anyway!

ManofSteel18front_zpsf9270587.jpg

Back cover

ManofSteel18back_zps83c8e72f.jpg

Close-ups

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics049_zps98c7d8a7.jpg

Tick on spine

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics048_zps9c94d8e8.jpg

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics047_zps7bacbc66.jpg

If you need more scans of different views - PM me.

A Homage to Action Comics #1 in Feebay this week!

Popeye #1 and rest of #2 to 12 in its series. All as one lot, all bagged and boarded.

Great starter collection for someone who likes to read classic Popeye!

Offering them for $25.00 $20.00. Each issue retails at $3.99 new, so there are 12 issues here. You're saving a bit in this deal!

Popeye1_zps2524358e.jpg

I will take a photo of the # 2 to 12 - as soon I find them somewhere in a box.

Detective Comics # 394 --- $5.00 [b]$4.00[/b] $3.00

VG - off white pages, one stain on back cover. Some stress lines along the edges. See the scan below. If request to see back cover - please PM me that.

TecComics394_zpsc9be19f7.jpg

Some EC reprints (by Gladstone) - all reader copies. I have 9 issues in the lot. Some have dot stickers with prices on covers there.

Take them all for $4.50.

Vault of Horror # 2 and 4

Haunt of Fear # 1 and 3

Tales from the Crypt #23

Shock SuspenStories # 4

Weird Science # 4

Weird Fantasy # 3

Weird Science-Fantasy # 2

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics040_zpsa8a6cf8f.jpg

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics041_zps87a306be.jpg

ROM Spaceknight comics - letting them as one lot for cheap. Most of them are in fine to VF, a few might see VF+. Good reader copies what I think. There are 20 issues here.

All for $5.00 (25 cents each!) ALL go for $2.00 - 10 cents each!

If they aren't selling, then I will donate them away to charity place.

ROM # 2, 8, 15 (x2), 19, 23, 28, 36, 37, 39, 50, 57, 59, 61, 65, 67, 68, 69

Annual #2 and 3

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics036_zpscec70266.jpg

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics037_zps32e91124.jpg

Some EC reprints (by Gladstone) - all reader copies. I have 9 issues in the lot. Some have dot stickers with prices on covers there.

Take them all for $4.50.

Vault of Horror # 2 and 4

Haunt of Fear # 1 and 3

Tales from the Crypt #23

Shock SuspenStories # 4

Weird Science # 4

Weird Fantasy # 3

Weird Science-Fantasy # 2

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics040_zpsa8a6cf8f.jpg

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics041_zps87a306be.jpg