• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap deals! X-Factor #6, NM 87, Transformers - DC, Marvel, TPBs and what else.

69 posts in this topic

Going for a group of Transformers #71 to 78. Or if you only want buy a single or two - that's fine with me.

Transformers # 71 - this has water stain spot on bottom with wavy lines. Call this one a Fine with a nice looking front cover. Pages are off-white. $8.00

Transformers71front_zpsd470de0e.jpg

Transformers71back_zpscf106520.jpg

Transformers # 73 - I'll say a FINE for this one. The covers do have the looks of a VF, but there is some bit of water stain on bottom and top edges of pages. Pages are OW, no tears anywhere.

A nice filler copy, at least. $8.00

Transformers73_zps5a2a892e.jpg

Transformers73back_zps730a0308.jpg

Transformers # 74 - call this one a VG, as it has a bad bent corner, and then there is the infamous water stain on bottom lol What can I say? I'll let the scans speak to you.

$5.00

Transformers74_zps22619065.jpg

Transformers74back_zps634d3d33.jpg

Transformers # 77 - Call this one a Fine/VF grade copy. It has the damn "water stain" bit on bottom and top edges. Pages are White/OW. Couple of spine ticks on back cover. This is about the only defects - water stain edges and ticks I found on there.

$10.00

Transformers77_zps39956018.jpg

Transformers77back_zpsf40618e0.jpg

I'll finish the Transformers, then do scans with more G.I. Joe #131 to 150 next. My friend do have a near-full run if G.I. Joe from # 22 to 150. I only bring these worth some coins, but if you wish for more numbers - PM me.

I now have one parcel to be going to U.S. post office, so I'll look in making a trip on Oct 4th, 11th or 13th to pick to go over the border. Please take a look what I have for sale and I'll have more parcels to take! :foryou:

Let's list the new books!

X-Factor # 6 - 1st appearance of Apocalype! This is among of my friend's books. Not a NM copy, but is a VG- copy. There is a large crease on right top corner, going over the letters "OR", color breaking. Double creases in smaller size on bottom right corners. Stress ticks all over the spine. Many folding creases on one corner on back cover, with the last page double-folded and one tear. The pages are off-white.

:sorry: Not a great condition given that much conditions in grade. Asking for $10.00. This can be a good starter copy for entry collector. If you request for a photo to see the last page inside - please PM me.

X-Factor6_zps1f811e9d.jpg

X-Factor6back_zps2580311b.jpg

X-Factor # 6 - 1st appearance of Apocalype! This is among of my friend's books. Not a NM copy, but is a VG- copy. There is a large crease on right top corner, going over the letters "OR", color breaking. Double creases in smaller size on bottom right corners. Stress ticks all over the spine. Many folding creases on one corner on back cover, with the last page double-folded and one tear. The pages are off-white.

:sorry: Not a great condition given that much conditions in grade. Asking for $10.00. This can be a good starter copy for entry collector. If you request for a photo to see the last page inside - please PM me.

X-Factor6_zps1f811e9d.jpg

X-Factor6back_zps2580311b.jpg

:takeit:

^^ PM sent

Today is :bump:

Next weekend is official for taking all parcels (going to U.S.) with me on my trip over the border. I have 2 parcels here ready to go. So, the sale here will last a week until Oct 11th or 13th.

I will list some more books later today and tomorrow. (thumbs u

UPDATE: Tomorrow morning is the day I take parcels to U.S. post office over the border! I have 3 parcels to go.

I'll throw in a few more deals here...

Super Mario Bros Special Edition #1 (Valiant) ... call this one a VF, it has bunted corners and few tiny creases on edges (not much). made of stiff thick pages, the pages are white. This belongs to my friend, whom I'm selling by helping out.

$5.00

SuperMarioBrosspecial_zpsea4f2a0d.jpg

Let's try make a deal lot with the Transformers books.

I have issue # 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31, 35, 43, 44, 45, 47, 49, 52, 55, 63, 64, 65, 71-78, 80. ( see the #71-78 and 80 for scans in early posts)

All are between VG-VF in varied grades, they would make good reader copies, some few issues could be near VF/NM in mid-numbers. The numbers #71-78 and 80 are of the LOW PRINT run! I don't know how many copies each number were published, only that I know they are said to be low print run in OSPG.

There are 36 books in this lot - how about $60 for everything? I will post pictures of these books in groups later tonight.

I also have Bone Holiday Special (Hero Premiere Edition) for sale - $5.00. This was a giveaway inside a bagged "Hero" magazine back in the 1990s. A scan will be posted later tonight.

Off I go for work! :busy:

UPDATE: Tomorrow morning is the day I take parcels to U.S. post office over the border! I have 3 parcels to go.

I'll throw in a few more deals here...

Super Mario Bros Special Edition #1 (Valiant) ... call this one a VF, it has bunted corners and few tiny creases on edges (not much). made of stiff thick pages, the pages are white. This belongs to my friend, whom I'm selling by helping out.

$5.00

SuperMarioBrosspecial_zpsea4f2a0d.jpg

New Mutants # 87 - I give it a VF+, maybe a VF/NM if pressed? There are few ticks on spines where staples are. Minor non-color breaking creases on front cover. Pages are OW. One 1/2 crease on top corner by spine.

Going by the grade VF+ ... call it for $35.00.

NM87A_zps102bd722.jpg

NM87Aback_zpsb92ad211.jpg