• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap deals! X-Factor #6, NM 87, Transformers - DC, Marvel, TPBs and what else.

69 posts in this topic

New Mutants # 87 - I give it a VF+, maybe a VF/NM if pressed? There are few ticks on spines where staples are. Minor non-color breaking creases on front cover. Pages are OW. One 1/2 crease on top corner by spine.

Going by the grade VF+ ... call it for $35.00.

NM87A_zps102bd722.jpg

NM87Aback_zpsb92ad211.jpg

:takeit:

:sorry: this was took and sold by PM from a boardie - sorry. I was about to do the "take it" icon but too late. doh!

UPDATE: Tomorrow morning is the day I take parcels to U.S. post office over the border! I have 3 parcels to go.

I'll throw in a few more deals here...

Super Mario Bros Special Edition #1 (Valiant) ... call this one a VF, it has bunted corners and few tiny creases on edges (not much). made of stiff thick pages, the pages are white. This belongs to my friend, whom I'm selling by helping out.

$5.00

SuperMarioBrosspecial_zpsea4f2a0d.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Ok, PM sent.

Making new updates and some price drops. All parcels were shipped out.

Let's add some new books:

Life with Archie (magazine) #1-4,6-9 --- one number missing is # 5. All were read, so the condition is Fine-VF. Number 6 to 9 had gotten water damage on corner of spine on bottom. A result of being in storage on floor when that happened.

That said, all as a lot - go for $5.00 for all 8 issues! Good reader copies for you.

MyNewComicBooks-2014024_zpse8795518.jpg

Next weekend - Oct 24-25th - will be my LAST trip going to Blaine WA for the U.S. post office to sent out parcels. I'm going to wind down for the winter season until spring season for more trips later.

So, I'll try put as much books on list for the next 10 days. Lots of good deals and cheap prices!

Bone Holiday Special (HERO premiere edition) $5.00

BoneHolidayEd_zpsc4bc7cfc.jpg

BoneHolidayEdback_zps5e5f828a.jpg

I have a small batch of DELL Four-Colors with western theme, few other themes in low grades. I will list the titles and numbers later and do the scans. If you see something you want to check by scan - please PM me. Thanks.

Four-Color # 807: Luke Short's Savage Range - VG - $2.00 (50% off OSPG)

FourColor807_zps9ae07ad6.jpg

FourColor807back_zpsfed6b5ab.jpg

Detective Comics # 342 - G/VG - $4.00. The front cover has a fold crease on bottom by spine, and does have water stain on back cover from bottom. See the scans. Pages are Cr/OW. It do have many cover creases which you can see in the scan. There is a scribble "D" on front cover (by a kid?)

Detective342_zpsbdd8ffd2.jpg

Detective342back_zps5584ec5d.jpg