• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap deals! X-Factor #6, NM 87, Transformers - DC, Marvel, TPBs and what else.

69 posts in this topic

Listing a few more for this morning ... will do more tonight.

Batman & Me - Autobiography by Bob Kane (creator of Batman) Hardcover. This book is numbered and signed, it's a limited edition. Number 797 of 2500. See the scan of the cool label inside.

The condition is OK, the dust jacket cover has some water damage, some pages also have water damage but not too much. Sometime in the past, I spilled a drink on table by accident and some went over partly this book. I had wiped off quickly and dried the pages by air. The cover also has few small tears on edge.

So, the price - let's say $15? I paid way more than that. This would make a great read about how Bob Kane come up with the concept of Batman! Inside has the reprint of Detective Comics #27 and Batman #1 in there, plus many pages of Kane's artwork in color. All 155 pages full of Batman trivia!

BatmanandMeHC_zps24e6a22b.jpg

BatmanandMesigned_zps95318388.jpg

:takeit: Media mail is perfect for this.

Thanks

Yes, you are right - this book is prefect for media mail. It qualifies as that.

^^

Any idea when you're doing invoicing/taking payments/shipping?

I just got a PM response. Said he will continue posting this week. Been busy at work.

Thanks, yeah - work was killing me all week on so many cars being worked on. Now I'm back here to begin do the invoice stuff. Should be tonight for that.

I'm looking at doing a trip to Blaine WA over the border this Saturday. I can do the U.S. shipping for you folks here.

Sept 6th - Taking parcels to U.S. post office

Now, here is more comics to sell:

Archie comics

Most of them are between VG to VF, a lot of them fell in mid-grades. Nice bright colors. They are my friend's - he asked me to sell them for him.

Titles:

Archie # 146 and 184 (Harry Lucy stories)

Betty and Veronica # 143, 149, 150 and 152

Life with Archie # 40, 74(Harry Lucy), 77 and 93

PEP # 211, 217

Jughead # 160

Laugh # 210

Archie's Joke Book #118

Archie and Me # 34

Betty and Me # 15 (Dan Parent)

Everything's Archie # 7 - giant issue

Archie's Pals 'n' Gals # 46, 47 and 56 - giants (#46 has 2 stories by Harry Lucy)

In this lot, there are 21 comics - how about $40 for all? If you don't want all of them but only wants one or a few out of the lot, please PM me. Thanks.

Photos will come in tonight. I'm off to work now!

any more books to sell?

Yes, more books to be coming. A friend is going to have me list his books ... about 4 to 6 long boxes! Plus lots of GNs and TPBs too. This is going to be a ongoing long thread for sure.

Bringing this thread up to where the update is now. Ok, here is what's new this week to ahead:

I'm going to list some comic books here. They are from my friend's who had collected since from the late 1980s to mid-90s. He is going to clean out his comic book collection due to his plans in moving out next year. He come to me for help, knowing that I can find good books for him to earn some money. After checking out through his collection - they are all dreks to be sold away cheap. That will be done later.

For now, I'm bringing all the good ones to start post for sale.

First, to bring up to date with the books I had listed since:

Page ONE

the Usagi Yojimbo books by lot. I have 47 books totaled - all are bagged and boarded. I'd like to sell then as a lot, that would be a great starter collection for the Usagi rabbit fan! Take the whole lot for $35.00

These comics are all above VF+, most are in NM- to NM. Only 2-3 issues are in VF/VF+.

However, if you want to buy one or a few issues. I can sell then as singles for $1.00 each.

Humor TPBs ... if anyone like for fun reading? Selling them for $2.50 each. Now $1.00 each!

Jumbo Size Henry - Gear Guys and Fab Chicks # 2 (April 1966) $2.00 $ 1.00

Page TWO

Terminator # 1 to 4 - all 4 issues as a set. Take it for $2.00. They are VF/NM - just to conservative. Good reader copies for 50 cents each!

Superman: Man of Steel # 18 NM- $20.00 (New price!)

Popeye #1 and rest of #2 to 12 in its series. Offering them for $20.00. You're saving a bit in this deal! All are bagged and boarded. At $3.99 each - 12 issues by retail is $47.88.

Detective Comics # 394 --- $5.00 $3.00

VG - off white pages, one stain on back cover. Some stress lines along the edges.

ROM # 2, 8, 15 (x2), 19, 23, 28, 36, 37, 39, 50, 57, 59, 61, 65, 67, 68, 69

Annual #2 and 3. All for $2.00 (10cents each!)

Ok, I think I covered these in all.

Some EC reprints (by Gladstone) - all reader copies. I have 9 issues in the lot. Some have dot stickers with prices on covers there.

Take them all for $4.50.

Vault of Horror # 2 and 4

Haunt of Fear # 1 and 3

Tales from the Crypt #23

Shock SuspenStories # 4

Weird Science # 4

Weird Fantasy # 3

Weird Science-Fantasy # 2

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics040_zpsa8a6cf8f.jpg

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics041_zps87a306be.jpg

:takeit:

Sorry for the late reply. I'm now playing the catch-up process to bring up to now. Still want these books? :sorry: Thanks

Let's list the new books!

X-Factor # 6 - 1st appearance of Apocalype! This is among of my friend's books. Not a NM copy, but is a VG- copy. There is a large crease on right top corner, going over the letters "OR", color breaking. Double creases in smaller size on bottom right corners. Stress ticks all over the spine. Many folding creases on one corner on back cover, with the last page double-folded and one tear. The pages are off-white.

:sorry: Not a great condition given that much conditions in grade. Asking for $10.00. This can be a good starter copy for entry collector. If you request for a photo to see the last page inside - please PM me.

X-Factor6_zps1f811e9d.jpg

X-Factor6back_zps2580311b.jpg

New Mutants # 87 - I give it a VF+, maybe a VF/NM if pressed? There are few ticks on spines where staples are. Minor non-color breaking creases on front cover. Pages are OW. One 1/2 crease on top corner by spine.

SOLD by PM

Another used TPB book - great fun reading for the manga lover! " Super Information Hijinks: Reality Check!" by Rikki Simons and Tavisha Wolfgarth.

Hack it for $3.00 !!

This is full color - volume one. Over 100 pages!

RealityCheckTPB_zps1b4a6d03.jpg

Next one:

Transformers # 80 - a VF- copy, maybe help (if pressed) for slight higher grade. The bottom left corner where spine is, has creases from result of bend in a box. There is a small water stain on edge of pages. But the front and back covers are in great shape. No tears as I see. Few tiny minor ticks on staples. Pages are W/OW.

This is the LAST issue of this series, and is part of a low print run. Asking for $25.00. I have more Transformers #71-78 in same grades - all are of low print run! I will list them each later.

Transformers80_zpsdec1f39c.jpg

Transformers80back_zpsd49e33b2.jpg

Archie Americana series - there are 4 volumes. the 1940s volume 1 and 2, the 1950s volume one and the 1970s volume one. Take them all as a lot for $12.00! They are in great shape, only had been read once!

If you prefer one or 2 volumes - they are $2.00 each. Price Drop!

comicbookforumsonly-sellcomics051_zpsc3d9abef.jpg