• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed Tadeo CGC SS sketch opp round4

32 posts in this topic

Ed Tadeo just posted his most recent commission for me on Facebook. I was thinking of his previous books and I thought it would be fun to put them all in one post. So, here they are.

1. This was the first commission Ed did for me. Sabretooth returns in Wolverine 310 to battle Wolverine in Japan so that is what I asked for.

TadeoWolverineSabretooth_zps018f3795.jpg

2. Logan returns to Japan to battle the Hand ninjas in Wolverine 300 so that is what I asked for.

TadeoWolverine300_zpse711c0cf.jpg

3. I wanted Edgar's take on Hulk 181 for this one.

TadeoHulk_zps6ba3ed07.jpg

4. I asked for a book based on the upcoming Age of Apocalypse X-Men movie for this commission.

AgeofApocalypsebyEdgarTadeo_zps5685b65a.jpg

5. My favorite scene from Barry Windsor Smith's epic original Weapon X story was where Logan fights a pack of wolves in the Canadian wilderness so that is what I asked for.

TadeoWeaponXfinal_zpscaa96c44.jpg

Ed Tadeo just posted his most recent commission for me on Facebook. I was thinking of his previous books and I thought it would be fun to put them all in one post. So, here they are.

1. This was the first commission Ed did for me. Sabretooth returns in Wolverine 310 to battle Wolverine in Japan so that is what I asked for.

2. Logan returns to Japan to battle the Hand ninjas in Wolverine 300 so that is what I asked for.

TadeoWolverine300_zpse711c0cf.jpg

TadeoHulk_zps6ba3ed07.jpg

4. I asked for a book based on the upcoming Age of Apocalypse X-Men movie for this commission.

AgeofApocalypsebyEdgarTadeo_zps5685b65a.jpg

5. My favorite scene from Barry Windsor Smith's epic original Weapon X story was where Logan fights a pack of wolves in the Canadian wilderness so that is what I asked for.

TadeoWeaponXfinal_zpscaa96c44.jpg

All these are freaken awesome!

All these are freaken awesome!

I agree. I was happy to see Edgar picked up by Marvel for X-Men. His work deserves more recognition. I don't know how many Best of the Bests Edgar has right now but I think only Clayton Crain has more.

This keeps getting reposted, and it deserves to be. This might be my all time favorite sketch cover I've seen on the boards. 2c

I've always liked Sabretooth as Wolverine's nemesis. Originally, he was written as a bad .

It's a cool wrap cover, and you can tell that it's still going to be awesome graded. Sometimes I see wrap covers that won't look great graded; however, this one still has Wolverine front and center on the front cover. I love it. Congrats! (thumbs u (thumbs u