• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Free Bulk Trades (you pay shipping)

2 posts in this topic

This might be a long shot, but I have two separate books that I'd like to give away. I am moving out of a warehouse at the end of the month and these two books probably won't make the move...instead, they will find their way into a dumpster. I hate throwing out books. So, we'll see if anyone can use them. Maybe they can be used as giveaways for some charity or similar organization (given their themes).

The first is Presidential Material Flipbook from IDW. This was done prior to the 2008 Presidential election. It is a flipbook with the "origins" (life story) of Barack Obama on one side and John McCain on the other. Its material dates it a bit and there is no way I can sell the number of units in inventory. The last count (sure to be off by a handful) was 1,055 of this $7.99 book.

The second book is Michael Recycle HC also from IDW. It is a kids book that tells of a superhero that spreads the word on recycling. I have 2,749ish copies of this $15.99 hardcover.

These books are free to anyone who would like to pay freight or pick them up locally in Atlanta. The only catch is that I would like someone to take them all.