• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you buy a PGX slab for whatever reason, do you immediately take it out?

24 posts in this topic

I only have one PGX and it's a Captain America vol. 4 #1 Dynamic Forces 1 of 49 signed by John Ney Rieber and remarked by John Cassaday. That would come back qualified if I submitted it to CGC, wouldn't it? And they don't even include COA's, do they? Eh, got it for free anyway so I'm leaving it for now... (shrug)

Free is GOOD! Yes, would come back qualified and CGC will not put loose items like COA's in the holder.

Personally I wouldn't even buy a PGX slabbed book,I don't trust it not to be restored,trimmed etc.

Hi Dave

I hope to get your name one year sometime soon in the Christmas gift exchange. Care to guess what you'll get? :idea:

:jokealert:

Personally I wouldn't even buy a PGX slabbed book,I don't trust it not to be restored,trimmed etc.

Hi Dave

I hope to get your name one year sometime soon in the Christmas gift exchange. Care to guess what you'll get? :idea:

:jokealert:

:eek:As long as it's got a good story I can crack it and read. :cloud9: