• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - Fantastic Four #67

11 posts in this topic

Hi there - I just recently picked this book up and it has at least one interesting feature that I'm unsure how to grade.

There is something that looks like an ink smear on the top FC - I have no idea if it is a production defect, and basically have no idea how to consider it, so any help is appreciated.

Other than the smear, the only other issues I see is perhaps four or five very light spine creases, a little bit of wear on the bottom edge of the front and back cover, and some slightly blunted corners.

Find the images below - you can click through the image if you prefer the ability to zoom in.

All opinions and feedback appreciated, thanks for your time!

vj6rZeQl.jpg

nZYtrDsl.jpg

I think it’s just distributor's spray – some of my copies of issues in that range have it too. It should not affect the grade.

Looks like a VF+/VFNM, if the cover lies flat.

Gorgeous copy, hopefully you found it at a fair price – I am very glad you finally got one! (thumbs u

Scans are a little small for me (or the years of looking at monitors and my iPad in the dark are catching up with me ... Glasses are inevitable)...

But, from what I can see it looks clean. Looks 8.5 ish from here, but once again hard to tell from scans

Scans are a little small for me (or the years of looking at monitors and my iPad in the dark are catching up with me ... Glasses are inevitable)...

But, from what I can see it looks clean. Looks 8.5 ish from gfs here, but once again hard to tell from scans

If you click on the image itself it links to a larger image.

But, from what I can see it looks clean. Looks 8.5 ish from gfs here, but once again hard to tell from scans

If you click on the image itself it links to a larger image.

I didn't see that I could click.... MY EYES :cry: :cry: !!!

lol