• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hagenauer selling art etc at Wizard this weekend

1 post in this topic

Head out Thursday to Wizard World Chicago- will be as usual at Larry Charet's booth Larry's Comics in Founder's Square booth 512 am bring art as well as the next stage of my estate sale selling off the comics and other paper a few boxes at a time.

Drop by so I don't get bored!

Show will include the debut of the $35 and under portfolio!

Not going to wizard ? check out my CAF as the goal is to not have things come back! ()like the $250 double page Grell Sable spreads)

And if you want a side trip Kenosha is less than a hour away by the expressway near the convention center with dual running comic art shows - Denis Kitchens (including Crumb, Capp and Eisner) at UW Parkside and The More than Funny 2 (which includes 50 piece from my collection essentially Winsor McCay through Bill Sienkiewicz) at the Kenosha Public Museum . Both are free!

Also doing a couple of panels one o n the anti-comics crusade and one on the really early comics -More Fu nin 1935

Back to packing and thanks for al t he people who bought off the list less to drag to Chicago- Best George