• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD(CGC 9.8's FREE SHIP) Shogun Warriors #1 $145 / Battlestar Gallactica #1 $80

1 post in this topic

SOLD

Here's some brand new stuff from CGC up for sale here first...

Shogun Warriors #1 CGC 9.8

Price: $145. FREE Ship.

Battlestar Gallactica #1 CGC 9.8

Price : $80. FREE Ship.

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

This is the 1st place I have ever shown this comic to anyone so you have first dibs...

My eBay sellers feedback rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (here is the link): http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/usr/kramerarts

Rules: I'm new here but figured I'd make the rules as simple as possible after seeing a few rules from sellers that make sense to me. 1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on the board. Please specify which comic you want because I am not sure yet how to separate them in this one listing...I'm still figuring all this stuff out so please bear with me...I will consider offers through PM. If someone sends an "I'll Take It" through either PM or on the board before we conclude a negotiated price that is cheaper than the set price, then the person who takes it at full price get's it. I think that's simple enough...here are the pics...

Shogun Warriors #1 CGC 9.8 $145 (FREE Ship)

14790067608_4e4061f305_b.jpgShogun Warriors #1 CGC 9.8

14789990320_f1f70f3ec1_b.jpgShogun Warriors #1 CGC 9.8

Battlestar Gallactica #1 CGC 9.8 $80 (FREE Ship)

14953685696_bfdb96cfc4_b.jpgBattlestar Gallactica 1 CGC 9.8

14976315242_b6e03946be_b.jpgBattlestar Gallactica 1 CGC 9.8