• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern CGC Blues, Yellows and Now Raws. Don't Call It A Comeback....

25 posts in this topic

....Cuz I been here for years! Who doesn't like an LL Cool J reference (don't answer that).

I'm the boardie formerly known as MonsterMonkey79. I haven't sold in a while so this has been a long time coming. I'll start out with slabs and start adding raws within a few days. Check out my feed back in the sigline (7 pages, not too shabby). There will also be some surprises, the good kind I promise :foryou:

Shipping:

-Each slab is $12 priority boxed and $3 for each additional.

-Raw books are $4 First Class envelope (very well packaged) for up to two. More than two or if you prefer boxed is $7 Priority for up to five, $2 each additional.

-International, please PM for quote prior to claiming. Actual amounts will be on customs forms.

Payment:

Paypal only right now, and no personal option.

Rules: :rulez:

-No HOS's or Probies, or subjects/causes of controversial discussion threads. Sorry suckas :cool:

-First :takeit: wins by timestamp in thread or PM (This seems acceptable to most) but I may be away from the thread from time to time and there may be a delay posting the "winner". Let's avoid hurt feelings.

-Feel free to PM offers, threats, jokes, or high fives. The worst that could happen is I get my feelings hurt and shut down the thread say no.

-I reserve the right to refuse service to any knobs of biblical proportion (Except JB :hi:)

-I will invoice at some point so, let's go. Don't forget to say what's up if you stop by.

I'm adding some freebies for those picking up books...and maybe some for those that don't. One per person ( (tsk) Don't be gettin' all greedy)

Free with any purchase:

iPhone 4/4s Avengers cover (used, a lil abused)

th_79117BC2-1784-4A57-8419-38ECEB690BCA_zpsybun9cci.jpg

iPhone 4/4s Spiderman cover (used, not abused)

th_460EF6CF-AA4F-4107-B96F-15323ECA65EC_zpssl1u0exn.jpg

Free with purchase over $250:

1st Gen PSP. Got this in a trade awhile ago, been disassembled (not by me, I'm lazier than that) and doesn't read discs at times but everything else works. C'mon, it's FREE!

th_6E4556CF-9C2C-402E-8C07-D0012D325498_zps7zjzof96.jpg

I'm super excited for this comeback.