• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

4 posts in this topic

Hi. This thread is just for one book. The impossible to find in 9.8 Detective Comics 481. Printed on the same paper as Charmin, anyone who collects Detectives from this time period knows how awful it was printed. Notorious for its printing errors, this is the finest copy I've seen. And somehow it has white pages! This is the highest grade at the moment ,CGC 9.6, and it's likely to stay that way.

Conditions: no probes or HOS members shall purchase my book. Shipping is $10 for USPS box priority in the lower 48 states only, please. PayPal only, and I always ship next business day. First :takeit: owns it. This triumphs over any PM. Any questions please contact me before purchase, as there are no returns on CGC graded books. Thanks!

Detective Comics 481 CGC 9.6 white pages (Highest graded) - $150

CE230D08-DD98-498B-B9C9-67C39B0AC38C.jpg

E36D4C8D-EF15-485B-87CA-F7AC64C6CF3E.jpg

Thanks. DC was asleep at the wheel with this book. I think they hired Barney from the Simpsons, to cut this book before being fired. I don't think I've ever seen a perfectly centered copy.