• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkham Asylum

5 posts in this topic

Ok, several people have recommended this Grant Morrison/Dave McKean book, so I picked it up and just finished reading it.

Now I am afraid to read anything else - is this normal? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Why, affraid that Grant will make more classic characters into homosexuals?

Ok, several people have recommended this Grant Morrison/Dave McKean book, so I picked it up and just finished reading it.

Now I am afraid to read anything else - is this normal? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Why, affraid that Grant will make more classic characters into homosexuals?

The Joker did grab Batman's arse.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He also dressed in drag and made a veiled reference to liking little boys. Sorry but one pedophile in the story was enough. And at least the Mad Hatter liked the little blonde [#@$%!!!]. It would have been much funnier if he would have eased up but Morrison did overkill. It was funny hearing "Hey bats how's it hanging." but after hearing his little boy joke it became unfunny and annoying to see a classic character treated so poorly. I heard that he originally wanted to have the Joker not just in high heels but also in a teddy. However, DC rejected it because Jack was about to play him in the movie.