• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extra tickets to Eric Idle's "Spamalot" Dec 28 in Chicago

16 posts in this topic

Any Chicago area forumites who would like to see Eric Idle's Spamalot on Tuesday Dec 28 at 7:30 pm at the Shubert Theater?

I have 4 extra tickets to that show. They are great seats in the Loge. Face value is $75. PM me if you are interested in going. And then chop down that tree with..... A Herring!!!

Any Chicago area forumites who would like to see Eric Idle's Spamalot on Tuesday Dec 28 at 7:30 pm at the Shubert Theater?

I have 4 extra tickets to that show. They are great seats in the Loge. Face value is $75. PM me if you are interested in going. And then chop down that tree with..... A Herring!!!

What about,.....some shubbery? Neh! Neh! Neh!

That depends. African or European?

I don't know. WHaoooooooooooooooooo!!!

Wish I lived in your area, I'd love to go. Monty Python rules ! acclaim.gif

They do indeed. I wish you could go. I bought a block of 12 early on to ensure good seats (they only opened general ticket sales to the public in September. But some of the people who originally said they'd take a ticket are out of town due to the holidays.

The special pre-Broadway engagement in Chicago is a HOT ticket, and features David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry, and Hank Azaria. Can't wait! cloud9.gif

Damn! I'm going New Year's Eve. If you don't get rid of them, PM me and I'll give you my brother's number. He's a development director in Chicago and probably can find somebody to take them. There is always eBay!