• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 40-year CD Collection!

27 posts in this topic

I can't believe you guys are complaining about this product. There's just no pleasing some people! screwy.gif

Was I complaining? Funny, I thought I was just asking a question about what was included before I made a purchase. Can somebody hand FFB a Christmas valium?

screwy.gif Right back at ya. screwy.gif

Unless Jeff2004 is your shill ID, I wasn't talking to you, was I? Unless you were complaining about 500+ issues of ASM for $40, in which case yes, I do think you're screwy.gif

yay.gifpoke2.gif

popcorn.gifpoke2.gif

hi.gif

I can't believe you guys are complaining about this product. There's just no pleasing some people! screwy.gif

Was I complaining? Funny, I thought I was just asking a question about what was included before I made a purchase. Can somebody hand FFB a Christmas valium?

Unless Jeff2004 is your shill ID, I wasn't talking to you, was I? Unless you were complaining about 500+ issues of ASM for $40, in which case yes, I do think you're screwy.gif

yay.gifpoke2.gif

popcorn.gifpoke2.gif

screwy.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

yay.gifpoke2.gif

popcorn.gifpoke2.gif

hi.gif

cloud9.gif

yay.gifpoke2.gif

popcorn.gifpoke2.gif

screwy.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

devil.gif

yay.gifpoke2.gif

popcorn.gifpoke2.gif

screwy.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

devil.gif

sleeping.gif

I like this idea my self since like most collectors, I got some of these books in slabs. Also, I like the idea I can see every cover out there so I have an idea what a certain cover looks like that I'm hunting laugh.gif

Thanks for the product tip thumbsup2.gif