• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things have been slow around here so,.....

3 posts in this topic

A very Merry Christmas to all of you Magazine Collectors out there! angel.gif

Bronze Age Magazines will get the respect they deserve ! sumo.gif

hi.gif

A special "Thank You" to everyone who posted here and shared thier love of these fine books! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Here's wishing you all the best in '05! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

P. S.

Bounty,

You should check out the Infinite Bronze Horror thread; You may find there are comics out there you will be interested in! hi.gif

Ah yes Merry Christmas to all of the magazine heads out there. And thank you Fuel for the initiation of this. Yes I have followed the Infinite Bronze Horror thread off and on over the months. Lots of great stuff there. I also was checking out the Pre-code books in the Golden forum for awhile. Real interesting stuff! Been very busy so havn't been around lately. I have some more organizing of books to do, and once that is finished I wanted to post up some cool obscure stuff that I have been coming across. Cheers for now!

-bounty