• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine #145 CGC 9.8 (Nabisco)

39 posts in this topic

Yes! I was very disappointed when I was the first one to see your BIN and couldn't hit it since I didn't have the cash to spend at the time! If it was up now with even a $250 BIN I would hit it frown.gif

Heres the census on Joe #21

10.0- 0

9.9- 0

9.8- 0

9.6- 11

9.4- 10

9.2- 11

9.0- 10

8.5- 9

STILL looking for that 9.8 mad.gif

The Nabisco Wolverine issue is scarce for several reasons. The Nabisco issue was a very limited release and the exact numbers are not known. Rumor is that approx. 2,000 copies were released and that the book was available only by mailing away for it. Then add to the fact that both covers are black and will show fingerprints easy and you have a hard to find book. This book is super tough and I can say this from experience as I owned one of the CGC 9.6's. I was concerned about it when it came in the mail as who knows how the previous owner handled it. I also wore gloves when I handled this book as this book makes the Spider-Man #36 look easy in high grade. I hope this info. on the book helps. If there was ever a list of the rarest Modern comics this would easily be one of them!

Tom

I think that when the Joe 21 finally arrives in 9.8, it'll go higher than $500. There are too many people willing to pay $500 for a 9.8. And if this book can reach over $700, so can the joe 21.

I also wonder why collectors and dealers arent ACTIVELY (not passively like most do) searching for this book when they know they can make a killing on it????? Ive been looking for years and I still havent found one.