• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #29 Robot Chicken CGC 9.8 Auction for Charity

12 posts in this topic

WFBanner2.jpg

Hello all,

If any of you are fans of Kevin Smith and his weekly (sorta) podcast called "Fatman on Batman" then you have probably heard the story of The Wayne Foundation. The Wayne Foundation is the official charity of Smodco and serves to stop the commercial sexual exploitation of children in the United States. It was started by Jaime Walton, who is a survivor of childhood sexual exploitation and her story can be heard by accessing the podcast via Soundcloud.com here. The Wayne Foundation is a full 501©(3) non-profit organization.

"The Wayne Foundation is committed to spreading awareness of CSEC (Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children) DMST (Domestic Minor Sexual Trafficking) occurring within the United States."

Our organization is survivor lead. Our goal is to provide young women in the United States who have fallen victim to DMST with a means of leaving the sex industry for good by providing a safe home environment with rehabilitation services.

I heard it and knew that I wanted to do something to help so I am going to auction off a couple of my Batbooks over the next couple of weeks and will be donating 19.39% (see what I did there?) to the Wayne Foundation. First up is my copy of The New 52's Batman #29 (Robot Chicken variant cover) in CGC 9.8 White Pages.

Rules:

1. No HOSers, probies or any other form of jagoff.

2. Shipping will be included in the final gavel price of the slab and will run until 11:59PM Eastern on Monday, August 25th.

3. Two final bids for the same price will go to the person whom posted the bid earlier, via timestamp in the forum.

4. We will start the bidding at $5, minimal incremental bid will be $5 but one can increase the bid by more than $5.

5. Feel free to ask any questions.

6. PayPal preferred, but checks will be allowed as long as the winning party agrees to a hold until funds clear.

MglvkFW.jpg

I will post more pictures tonight when I get home, but hopefully for now a front cover scan will suffice. Thank you all in advance and good luck.