• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraven sinister six movie

20 posts in this topic

Looks like Kraven may finally get his due on the big screen. Hasnt been confirmed but there has been talk to have him part of the six. Going to have to pick up Amazing 15, if anyone is selling keep me in mind!

Again, based on what, exactly?

3 strikes and yer out! :baiting:lol

lol I guess this is the thread for completely unsubstantiated rumors about movies based solely on what someone would think was really cool. :luhv:

Or want things to be... :insane:

Sorry called into work for a double. But yes Marc Webb on Target disk has been pretty much hinted Kraven mysterio as part of the next film.

At this point the Sony Spidey universe seems to be in such disarray I wouldn't be confident that any of this will happen the way they say it will. In any event, cramming more villains into a Spidey film has not been a recipe for success previously (i.e. Spider-man 3 or ASM 2), so Sony really needs to think before having six villains in a film.

On a related note, I will watch ASM 2 on PPV either today or tomorrow so I can finally experience the suckage firsthand.

Emma Stone looked HOT, nuff said

Yes. And--the chemistry between her and Garfield was the best part of ASM 2, IMHO.

I watched it last night, and it was better than 1 but still not an excellent film. They did get much closer to getting Spidey's character right, but basically anything that involved a villain was a complete miss. That adds to my concern that cramming six villains into one movie is a terrible, terrible idea.

Yes. And--the chemistry between her and Garfield was the best part of ASM 2, IMHO.

I watched it last night, and it was better than 1 but still not an excellent film. They did get much closer to getting Spidey's character right, but basically anything that involved a villain was a complete miss. That adds to my concern that cramming six villains into one movie is a terrible, terrible idea.

It is. It has potential to be worse than Spider-Man 3 bad. I'm very concerned for the franchise...as a huge spidey fan. Unfortunately I don't see Sony selling due to how big of a cash cow that whole franchise could be for generations.

See? I suggested everyone it was better then all those crappy trailers people went by.

I am glad it surprised you in a good way. (thumbs u

See? I suggested everyone it was better then all those crappy trailers people went by.

It may have been because I went in anticipating that I would hate it so much I would vomit uncontrollably, so my expectations were set fairly low. lol

Don't get me wrong, it is still a bad movie. They get much closer to getting Peter/Spidey right, which was something I felt they missed on in the first film (YMMV). But everything that involved a villain was done very poorly, making it clear that the folks at Sony fundamentally misunderstand the characters and how to write decent motivations for them. I also really question WHY Gwen met her fate, as that sequence was also really dumb even though the sequence itself in the clock was filmed quite nicely.

It may have been because I went in anticipating that I would hate it so much I would vomit uncontrollably, so my expectations were set fairly low. lol

Don't get me wrong, it is still a bad movie. They get much closer to getting Peter/Spidey right, which was something I felt they missed on in the first film (YMMV). But everything that involved a villain was done very poorly, making it clear that the folks at Sony fundamentally misunderstand the characters and how to write decent motivations for them. I also really question WHY Gwen met her fate, as that sequence was also really dumb even though the sequence itself in the clock was filmed quite nicely.

Well, it`s now going to be a 4 year wait, until 2018 before ASM 3 is out, so hopefully by then Sony can appease the fans who didn`t like ASM 2. :wishluck:

Well, it`s now going to be a 4 year wait, until 2018 before ASM 3 is out, so hopefully by then Sony can appease the fans who didn`t like ASM 2. :wishluck:

If they insist on going with villain films like Sinister Six prior to ASM 3 they'll be most likely to give us another batch of poorly developed and rushed origin stories that all tie back into Oscorp. And since the Goblin was miraculously healed after being near death (with no explanation given) I guess he'll be around with the silly Rhino they crammed into the end of ASM 2 and whoever else they give some thin excuse for being in the film with no hero.