• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is a Walking, Talking Plant-Person Possible?

12 posts in this topic

LiveScience - - I Am Groot: Is a Walking, Talking Plant-Person Possible?

It just made me smile. :) Groot, my friend, you are definitely embedded in pop-culture. lol

What?, they never investigate this for Swamp Thing? (shrug):grin:

And it's Friday. (:

Here? :baiting:

But I need Neil deGrasse Tyson to walk me through it. While Baby Groot photobombs in the background, dancing in some Chuck Rozanski hi-dollar pottery. Duh.

I have read up on some of these things a couple of years ago when I had to tackle someone that proclaimed that being a vegan meant that they were not hurting any lifeforms.

Fun stuff.

The subways are crowded enough. I can only imagine the Tree-People lumbering on (pun intended) the N to go to work at Central Park to populate the area for the day.

I have read up on some of these things a couple of years ago when I had to tackle someone that proclaimed that being a vegan meant that they were not hurting any lifeforms.

Fun stuff.

The subways are crowded enough. I can only imagine the Tree-People lumbering on (pun intended) the N to go to work at Central Park to populate the area for the day.

growthmanr_450x594.jpg

I'd rather sit next to Treebeard here than a screaming bum that smells like he dropped a deuce in his britches.

There is one plant that can move around but it's single celled and would be ineffective as a super hero

E_grac17.jpg

Good job on attacking pompous vegans Buzz.

By tackle I mean it in the figurative sense as in tackling their argument... not round house kicking someone at the grocery store.