• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men #64

3 posts in this topic

Hmmm....back page shows book-length crease though faint and for my own books I only go up to a 4.0 on a neat subscription crease. This is less than a subscription crease, so maybe a ceiling of 4.5. On the front, there's a change in the color of the M in X-Men. Is this a water stain? If so, it's a big one and I would have to drop down to a Good 2.0 at best. If I'm wrong about the water stain, then the rest of the wear is not a big deal but might drop the 4.5 down to a 4, maybe a 3.5 due to the twist which leads to the back cover not covering the interior pages at the bottom left.

That isn't a water stain on the M. There is a crease on the cover in that spot, I guess the scanner gave it a little shadow. It doesn't break any colors. I didn't notice that on the scan at first.

Thanks for your input. :)