• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you ready for Round 3 - Natali Sanders

80 posts in this topic

quote=WILDBILL2000]

Green Light 2 - a free for all for anyone who wants in for a Round 3 Natali sketch - goes live at 3:00 PM ET on September 4. A total of 9 spots available, with 4 being reserve spots in case she can do more than 10 for the opp.

There will be no going live announcement. Just make sure your :takeit: is posted at 3:00 PM or later.

l

Last post was for September 4th. I set my alarm for that time because I work during that time.

Are we doing this again tomorrow?

First Green Light for the opp is closed.Next chance is the free for all tomorrow (Round 3B), which goes live starting at 3:00 PM ET, September 4. Since WildBill was close and has not been in on a Natali opp before, I'll bend the rules this one time. He's in. Normally and in the future, a new post after going live would/will be necessary. I received no extra money or any gratuities whatsoever in allowing this.

Thanks very much to those that got in Round 3A!

Eight spots remain, first four will have a commission, the remaning four will be reserve-listed in case Natali can make more time, or someone for financial or other reasons needs to relinquish their spot.

Reminder, no nudes. Female characters only.

I'll keep the one spot open, and reserve spots open for a while. In the meantime, all those that want Natali to get started, PM me and I'll get you the vitals. I'll need a blank, payment, character selection, and reference materials Thanks everyone! Natali is excited to get going!

The last PM I have from him was on 19 Nov. He informed me that some books were done and he would be sending pics to the owners soon. And others were being worked on and should be done in a couple weeks. But he was in the middle of a move.

:hi: I'm here guys and haven't forgotten about you! Let's just say ... I hate moving, especially across country.

Anyway, Natali took pics of the commissions she has finished to date. I've had them a bit, so I'm the culprit for not getting them out. I'll send them to each of the individual owners, and if they want to post them here (I hope they do) then they can copy and paste off the my PMs. Just remember that the pics she provides are lower quality and don't do the work justice.

So, hopefully we'll see some of Natali's new astounding work on here soon!

Thanks everyone for being so patient!