• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

69 posts in this topic

Hello all! Its Labor Day and that means its time for everyone to try to sell you stuff. Don't go buy a new mattress and that old car will be fine for another year. But what you can't pass up is some sweet books! I've got a couple long boxes full of books that would love to move on to another person. So if you see something and wonder if I've got X or Y then send me a PM and maybe I'll have it sitting around. I've got no Golden Age, No Archie, No Ducks, No War and very little DC. But what I do have is a bunch of hot Marvels and Independence books at great prices.

Shipping: Will be set at two amounts. Purchases with slabs will be a flat $12 since they will be shipped in the double boxed method via Priority Mail. Raw books will be a flat $5 via Priority Mail (Flat rate envelope or box depending on order size). I do offer international shipping and books will be shipped out via First Class Mail unless the package is valued at over $150 in which case its got to go Priority Mail.

No HOS or PL members will be able to purchase for me. Light hearted thread crapping is encouraged. The first I'll Take it either via PM or in the thread via time stamp wins the book. The second a PM offer is accepted by both parties it becomes a valid sale.

I do offer a 100% return policy on all the books I sell on the boards. Depending on the reason for the return I may even pay for return shipping and grading fees - I work with my buyers to insure you are satisfied. I do have an extensive Kudos thread which is littered with positive feedback which can be located somewhere in the Kudo's thread (thumbs u

I'm going to split this thread up into one for Modern books and another one for the older ones so feel free to buy from both and I'll combine them at the end. Thanks for looking guys (and gals).

:hi: top of the morning to you Andrew, bring on the books. (thumbs u

I guess you guys up North do not have the day off so that's why your up so bright and early. The thread may not pick up until tomorrow when everyone gets back to work but we will see. Anything on your want list?

Lets start it off with a gem that I'm always fond of.

Spiderman 121 - VG/FN - $110

Very nice presenting front cover but some staining on the back brings it down a bit. Stains do not go into the book itself.

Sold to the humantorch

It's LaboUr day in Canada as well

Really? Good to know!

Yes, but I'm mainly up because my son won't let me sleep.

I'd second the Bronze Hulks, also any Marvel reprint books from the BA in hg, especially 20c covers, Marvel's Greatest Comics FF reprints especially, and of course being an addict whatever else you have will be fine too. lol

I was worried about this. Photobucket is slowing down to a crawl. Everyone is waking up and jumping online all at once. Hopefully its only a minor glitch.

Very nice presenting front cover but some staining on the back brings it down a bit. Stains do not go into the book itself.

Spiderman122Front_zps79fe2cc9.jpg

Spiderman122Back_zps2f6cf386.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks. I'll throw in some nice freebees for being the first.

Spiderman122Front_zps79fe2cc9.jpg

Spiderman122Back_zps2f6cf386.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks. I'll throw in some nice freebees for being the first.

:banana:

I've got to do a few hours worth of actual work today but I'll try to post up some more books this afternoon. Plenty more books to come.