• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 27 CGC 9.2 on the census

91 posts in this topic

Much too rich for my blood. :sorry:
You wanna go halves on it Dave?

:signfunny::takeit::roflmao::whee::tonofbricks::sorry:

Yeah Mike,lets see? Maybe I can sell my house,then I can sell a kidney(only need one anyway right!).I can prostitute my wife,she wouldn't mind(It is for my happiness).

Okay! (thumbs u

Hate to be the grammar police, but I believe you were trying to say that you would "pimp out" your wife. I hate to be a stickler for such things but when it comes to pimps and prostitutes, I like to make sure everything is spelled out correctly!

(thumbs u

Much too rich for my blood. :sorry:
You wanna go halves on it Dave?

:signfunny::takeit::roflmao::whee::tonofbricks::sorry:

Yeah Mike,lets see? Maybe I can sell my house,then I can sell a kidney(only need one anyway right!).I can prostitute my wife,she wouldn't mind(It is for my happiness).

Okay! (thumbs u

Hate to be the grammar police, but I believe you were trying to say that you would "pimp out" your wife. I hate to be a stickler for such things but when it comes to pimps and prostitutes, I like to make sure everything is spelled out correctly!

(thumbs u

Semantics really. meh

Is the link working for anyone else?
The link was to this thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8001043&fpart=1

Cool thanks!

And holy mess. This should be interesting if it comes up for sale

:idea:

Sell it around 2016 when the Batman versus Superman movie comes out, and there could be a new record price for most expensive comic book!

hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8001043&fpart=1

Cool thanks!

Sell it around 2016 when the Batman versus Superman movie comes out, and there could be a new record price for most expensive comic book!

hm

:cloud9:

149661.jpg.d530ce797dd5f0c89d0d32987a310da9.jpg

Cool thanks!

hm

:cloud9:

lol

You know what that could happen?

I am not sold that the Nolan and Bale Batman fans are going to welcome Ben Affleck as the Batman with open arms.