• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.2 White Pages - $700

6 posts in this topic

Good evening,

Like the title says, I'm selling Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.2 with white pages for $700 (Plus $9 S&H). I did not have the issue pressed before slabbing it earlier this year. The cover has a nice gloss to it.

Please see the photos below, and feel free to ask questions via PM.

I'll try to respond to any questions quickly, but note that I may not be able to get back to everyone right away.

As this is my first sale, please feel free to ask any questions, and to refer to my kudos thread for my purchases feedback. Upon request, I can also provide my ebay username for my feedback there.

Please note that I originally had this slab up on eBay, but zero feedback deadbeats won via BIN each time I placed it up for sale, and screwed up my existing high offers from legitimate buyers. (As an aside, I notified GPA of these false purchases.)

The Fine Print:

1) No HOS or probation members.

2) First publicly posted response of :takeit: or the words "I'll take it" (or any reasonable variation) trumps PM's.

3) Reasonable offers will be considered.

4) If you live outside the continental U.S., S&H will be at cost, but I'll deduct $15. [Edit: Sorry this was a mistake, but we can discuss overseas S&H if you're interested.]

5) Paypal or Money Orders are acceptable forms of payment.

6) Payment is due within 72 hours of the final sale. I will send an invoice within 48 hours of the sale.

7) My apologies, but refunds will not be offered.

Thanks for your consideration and interest!

Mike

MP 4 - Front Cover

MP 4 - back cover