• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Quesada Op

2 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone!

We are very pleased to announce- through the help of our buddy DScott :applause:(worship) that we are able to get books signed at this years New York Comic Con by none other than Joe Quesada!!!!!!!

What does this mean----

Joe Q is a late add to our Masters Lineup!!!!!

His Autograph Cost is $25

You want to add Joe Q to a Stan Modern = $110 + $25 for Joe Q.

You want a Joe Q Modern = $25 + $35(Our Modern SS Rate)

Really my hat is off to Doug for working so great with Mr. Quesada in the past. My partner Chris and I always have a tough time with him at NYCC and we are thrilled to add him on a ton of our personal books. As a SS Community we owe a thank you to Doug for making Joe Q easier to access!!!!!!

By all means email me for a quote or pm me. October is going to be the MEGA signing month!!!!!!!!

Also as a general announcement regarding New York Comic Con-

We plan to be there working the Stan Lee signings a majority of the time. Our other Master's creators we have private signings with so we feel very confident about landing all autograph requests. Yes we are accepting requests for NYCC guests but you might want to hit up guys like DScott or Rich Henn for your NYCC specific requests......... If you need Stan on a book and a guy like Rich Buckler we can certainly accommodate.

Ok everyone keep getting ready for NYCC!!!!!