• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crow #1 9.4 (Sold)

2 posts in this topic

Thanks for looking!

I've sold a number of High quality books both here and on E-bay over the years. Here's a link to my E-bay feedback if that sort of thing interests you: E-bay Feedback

WTS. Fresh back from being signed and submitted at Wizard World Minneapolis. 9.4, White Pages, Signed by J.O. Barr. A few minor spine creases, with no color breaks. These were actually created by J.O. Barr himself. Apparently, he likes to sign in the same spot every time, and I had my windows cut in the wrong place. He insisted on removing the book from the bag to sign it.

doh!

If anyone were so inclined, a squish would possibly bump this one up to a 9.8, but hey, no guarantees there. I'm not sweating it, because the other one I had him sign came back as a 9.8. So, I offer this to you.

$250 gets it. Shipping is $12 for a Priority rate box with lots of Bubble-wrap to keep it safe and secure until it reaches your sweaty palms.

1st :takeit: gets it. Otherwise, it goes to E-bay. Thanks again for looking.

DSCF0560_zps673461c9.jpg

DSCF0561_zpsbf1ac0bf.jpg

DSCF0562_zps3daa9371.jpg