• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan 1 CGC 9.6 curator!

28 posts in this topic

The 9.6 White Pages Conan 1 I bought from Greggy sold for "way more" than the $1200 quoted earlier. Off eBay at a convention to a buyer in August, 2003.

Anyone interested in a 9.4 with slight ct for way less than $1200? confused-smiley-013.gif

How much is "way less"?

To summarize, see your footer graphics? Buying the 9.6 is like Gin; buying the restored copy is like Beer grin.gif

The 9.6 White Pages Conan 1 I bought from Greggy sold for "way more" than the $1200 quoted earlier. Off eBay at a convention to a buyer in August, 2003.

Anyone interested in a 9.4 with slight ct for way less than $1200? confused-smiley-013.gif

How much is "way less"?

To summarize, see your footer graphics? Buying the 9.6 is like Gin; buying the restored copy is like Beer grin.gif

I am poor and I like my comics the way I like my benders, dirt cheap.

How much is "way less"?

I am poor and I like my comics the way I like my benders, dirt cheap.

thumbsup2.gif

Based on the prices COMMON CGC 9.4's get, that wasn't too bad of a price (figuring it gets a bump for WHITE PAGES and a bump for being a pedigree book).

gossip.gif The graders notes list a "slight ding top spine." and "slight ding bottom spine back cover." ULC is pretty dinged for a NM+. It's 9.6-ness has been called into question.

I think a true 9.6 Curator copy would fetch over $2K.

Based on the prices COMMON CGC 9.4's get, that wasn't too bad of a price (figuring it gets a bump for WHITE PAGES and a bump for being a pedigree book).

gossip.gif The graders notes list a "slight ding top spine." and "slight ding bottom spine back cover." ULC is pretty dinged for a NM+. It's 9.6-ness has been called into question.

I think a true 9.6 Curator copy would fetch over $2K.

foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.giffrustrated.gif