• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Testing, testing 1-2-3.1 posted by DBoy

2 posts in this topic

Look who pulls ahead.

So here we are at business day #19. Both my ASM's have been at both graders and to my shock and surprise CGC has actually pulled waaaaay ahead of TOC in grading my book! CGC has already graded my ASM #1 (mile high variant) and is in the next stage which is quality controlwhile TOC still only has it "In Safe". As they call it which is equal to CGC's version of received. Hmmm I wonder? Has CGC finally improving on their modern turnaround times due to the lack of modern submissions going to TOC? Or are they just truly caught up? I can't answer that because I'm just speculating either way if I get my book back in less than 3 months I'm a winner regardless of who beats who but I still want to see who's the fastest. I can't wait to have them both back and take a picture of them side by side and post it on the boards. Hopefully it won't be deleted.

Thanks for reading.

See more journals by DBoy

I'm having the opposite experience with my latest subs -- I have a a bunch of books in the MODERN FAST TRACK tier that was received on August 11th and they are still marked as RECEIVED. That's 17 business days.