• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 1

47 posts in this topic

I will trade my Hulk 1, average PGM grade of 11.6, for 250 of these.......

OneThousandDollarBill.jpg

Never understood why Cleveland get his picture on a 1k bill while Washington and Lincoln get a buck and a five? Is Grover's presidency 1000X better George's?

Never understood why Cleveland get his picture on a 1k bill while Washington and Lincoln get a buck and a five? Is Grover's presidency 1000X better George's?

Because there are around 150k $1000 bills in circulation. There are around 8 billion $1 bills and 1.5 billion $5 bills. Wouldn't you rather have your portrait in everyone's pocket rather than a few collectors and banks?

Because there are around 150k $1000 bills in circulation. There are around 8 billion $1 bills and 1.5 billion $5 bills. Wouldn't you rather have your portrait in everyone's pocket rather than a few collectors and banks?

Makes sense and may demonstrate the US Govt's underlying principle for who to place on currency:

"The higher the denomination, the worse the US President."

Make room for Harding and Buchanan.

Because Cleveland rocks!

You d think I d learn not to come back to this thread to see if a picture actually shows up.....

My point exactly on some other people's sales thread. When pics are announced as forthcoming it's frustrating for anyone interested.

Here's a pic just to keep it interesting., I think the Hulk 1 is in one of these boxes but I don't have time to look for it now....

IMG_1466.jpg

I give the boxes an 8.5...

Thanks for sharing! Very nice boxes!