• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 1

47 posts in this topic

going to sell for 300 or 800?

I'm thinking about trading it. Please give me your offerings, no pics please.

I'll give you everything in Oakman's sig line... Wait those are pictured. I'll give you all of Oakman's comics that aren't in his sig line.

Deal! Wait.....Wha? :eek::insane:

I don't want to trade for volume because that just means I will have yet more books that I don't have pictures of.

So a VF New Mutants 98,AND 300 bucks? hm

:roflmao: I crack myself up,forgive me.

12.25891 Restored, Trimmed, Qualified, Blue Label. all in one.

Darn, I think you are correct, the book may be trimmed. Good eye !!!

If you expose the book to Gamma Rays I hear trimming goes away. (But the book will have an unnatural greenish tint.)

Does this mean I will get mad? You wont like Hulk when Hulk is mad!! lol

12.25891 Restored, Trimmed, Qualified, Blue Label. all in one.

Darn, I think you are correct, the book may be trimmed. Good eye !!!

If you expose the book to Gamma Rays I hear trimming goes away. (But the book will have an unnatural greenish tint.)

Does this mean I will get mad? You wont like Hulk when Hulk is mad!! lol

hulk.gif

I'll trade you for this:

Deal?

I wouldn't...your book is missing the front cover, back cover, interior wraps and both staples. Other than that it presents quite nicely though.

How can you say that? I haven't posted the pic yet!!

You d think I d learn not to come back to this thread to see if a picture actually shows up.....

My point exactly on some other people's sales thread. When pics are announced as forthcoming it's frustrating for anyone interested.

Here's a pic just to keep it interesting., I think the Hulk 1 is in one of these boxes but I don't have time to look for it now....

IMG_1466.jpg

You d think I d learn not to come back to this thread to see if a picture actually shows up.....

My point exactly on some other people's sales thread. When pics are announced as forthcoming it's frustrating for anyone interested.

Here's a pic just to keep it interesting., I think the Hulk 1 is in one of these boxes but I don't have time to look for it now....

IMG_1466.jpg

I give the boxes an 8.5...