• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman/Doomsday mutiple printing questions

103 posts in this topic

Yeah I know they'll sky rocket at that point..that being said I hope to have them all very soon..

good luck in your quest to gather them all. I turned my MOS 1 1st print, MOS 18 2nd and 3rd printings to CGC at WW Chicago, I didn't do the onsite grading, or fast track. So I am hoping by Christmas I will have them back. (thumbs u

Nice...this would be my first time submitting..I dont do much as far as the books are concerned

I guess I just need to go to my LCS and they'll know what to do right?

Is there any benefit to waiting till I have them all or should I just send them in as I get them?

Nice...this would be my first time submitting..I dont do much as far as the books are concerned

I guess I just need to go to my LCS and they'll know what to do right?

Is there any benefit to waiting till I have them all or should I just send them in as I get them?

you should probably do them all at once to save on invoicing and shipping fees. Unless your LCS consistently does a lot of submissions, then it might not matter.

Jeez there's that much stuff?

What's pressing?

How do I know my total cost?

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/Services.aspx

there's a list of fees here, you should be able to research the answers on your own there

As I said I have no patience

So I have now purchased:

Superman #74 4th print

Superman #75 4th print newsstand

Justice League #69 3rd print

Adv of Sups #497 3rd print

MOS #19 3rd print

Action #684 3rd print

I still need:

MOS #17 2nd print

MOS #18 4th or 5th print

Thanks to fellow boardie "Manetteska" for hooking me up!!

I'll post pics as they arrive

If Superman 75 4th print is rare, why are there so many on eBay for just a few dollars? Look at the sold listing, some for $2 or less. (shrug)

:gossip: Rock said the newsstand version of the 4th print.

:whee: I must be rich! It's rare...RMA says so.Rare = $$$$. I'm gonna quit my job and retire in luxury.

sup75news_zps62188ccb.jpg

If these books aren't 9.8's if there any real value to getting them graded?

Or should I just track down some cool frames for them?

depends on how much you're buying them for, and how rare the printing is. GPA and OSPG and finished ebay sales should help you make your decisions.

If Superman 75 4th print is rare, why are there so many on eBay for just a few dollars? Look at the sold listing, some for $2 or less. (shrug)

:gossip: Rock said the newsstand version of the 4th print.

:whee: I must be rich! It's rare...RMA says so.Rare = $$$$. I'm gonna quit my job and retire in luxury.

sup75news_zps62188ccb.jpg

Yes, it is rare.

But wherever did you get the idea that Rare = $$$$?

Hint: it's supply AND demand.

:popcorn:

Just thought I'd update my post with recent additions. I'm still missing a few but I have some on the way too

sybiba.jpg[/img]

Also started the Funeral for a Friend multiple print run too

20t5afb.jpg[/img]

Big thanks to member "Burg" who found so many of these in the wild!!!