• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Marvel Family #1 Club

19 posts in this topic

Growing up Black Adam was always one of my favorite DC characters. I was surprised to find there was no thread dedicated to his first appearance. With the announcement of an upcoming movie, I only find it appropriate to start a club for his first appearance!

I was lucky to get this book 10 years ago for a great price!

Here's my copy :whee: :

2606122341311-1.jpg

Pg.1

Marty Mann 3.0

Thanos88 7.5

Substitute Duke 5.0

BB-Gun Raw

Grendel4 8.5

Edited by MrGreen

Growing up Black Adam was always one of my favorite DC characters. I was surprised to find there was no thread dedicated to his first appearance. With the announcement of an upcoming movie, I only find it appropriate to start a club for his first appearance!

I was lucky to get this book 10 years ago for a great price!

Here's my copy :whee: :

2606122341311-1.jpg

Here's mine.

14222631996_72d035536c.jpg

mm

On 7/27/2021 at 10:55 PM, FadeawayJ23 said:

Any idea the future prospects of this book? I see a CGC 5.5 and 9.4 coming up for auction in Heritage. 

There was only 1 9.4 on the census until the new "Promise" copy came along. I think It will absolutely crush 6 figures with ease IMO.  On the 5.5...I didn't see it on there but considering very few copies have been up for sale until very recently, its anyone's guess. If Heritage was easier to purchase from, I'd be all over that 9.4. :cloud9:

Edited by Timeless icons