• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIRTY DAYS TO VERIFICATION.

3 posts in this topic

Business days that is.

Verification occurred on Friday September 5th for my Modern submission. I did count the day CGC received them. 7/25/14.

My coupon submission is currently at 14 business days. It was verified on day two, but is still in verified status. Thirty days actually is less than some of the posts I've read in the past few months. Maybe CGC is starting to catch up?

See more journals by Rockblazer

CGC has had my Order since late June and it Is now October 2nd. I have had some come back so far. My Dark Shadows should be back hopefully next week along with my Iron Man #94 which is a SS by Herbe Trimpe.

The other part of the story is adding the competive sets. T.M.N.T #34 Retailer Incentive 9.4 Signed by Mike Debalfo & Wolverine Origins II 9.8 signed by Adam Kubert I cant add and have requested these Competive Sets. Emails and calling have done no good to resolve the problem.

I wonder about PGX and how they treat a customer,may have to look into them.

Ally

Those requests for new sets take a long time. They only have 1 person who really works on them.

As for PGX you should probably read through some of this thread about their shady practices. Theres plenty of others on the boards that have lots of evidence about how they do business.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6400667&fpart=1

Rockblazer - I don't know if you've looked at the current turn around times thread. It should give you a good idea of where they're at.