• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you Heritage

2 posts in this topic

Thank you for changing your Sunday auctions to a live format on 9/21 I always looked at your Sunday offerings about an hour before closing time and would start to throw out bids. I have looked at my history and can't believe how much I have spent over the many years. Now with the live auction starting at 7:00CT, I am going to not be able to bid on books that half the time I think "Why did I bid on this?"

So thank you for changing it up and helping me to save some money. :grin:

Announcement: Sunday Internet Comics Auctions move to Heritage Live!

Our Weekly Internet Comics Auctions are closing with a live, online auction on HA.com's Heritage Live! platform beginning with the auction that ends Sunday, September 21st. Each lot is offered one at a time, in lot number order, in a live auction beginning at 7:00 PM CT. During this part of the auction, live bidders will be on Heritage Live! competing with each other and with previously placed Internet bids. The lot opens, requests live bids, and then closes when the bidding is finished. There is no change in how you place your secret maximum bids during the week the auctions are open on HA.com. In addition, once bidding on HA.com ends, 2 hours before the live sessions start, you still have the option to leave proxy bids through Heritage Live!