• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magic City Comic Con Jan. 16-18. Taking subs

1 post in this topic

I will be facilitating Magic City Comic Con on January 16-18. You can mail me your books or sketch request or I can arrange for you to meet me at the show to drop the books off (I may have a booth). The deadline to get books to me is the Monday January 12th.

Magic City Comic Guests

Magic City Comic Con Media Guests

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

I will be willing to take sketch request for the show. The fee for a sketch is $75 for a CGC book plus the artist cost. This price is my pick up fee, CGC fast track and return shipping. If you have your own account that you would like them submitted under the fee will be $30.

Artist/Creator Signatures:

For creator signatures subbed on your CGC account it is $5 per signature. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to sub under my CGC account, it is $55 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional sig beyond the 1st. (You will have to pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and CGC fast track grading

For every book after the 1st it's $45 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional signature (You pay any creator fees). The $45 fee covers my fees for one signature, CGC fast track and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show

For Celebrities signatures it is $25 a signature per item:

Items other than comics are fine. If you have posters, photos, toys, or books feel free to send those in as well. The fee is the same $25 no matter the item. CGC will also encase and Signature Series a Photo.

If you do not have a CGC account of your own and need to submit under my account then it is $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celeb signature (You pay all celeb fees). The $75 fee covers my fee for one signature, CGC fast track and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on my account after the 1st it is $65 + $25 per celebrity signature (You pay any celebrity fees). The $65 fee covers CGC fast track and return shipping.

Books and payment are needed no later than the deadline listed at the top of this post.

Please note that CGC is no longer posting CGC Signature Series forms on the website for you to print off. If submitting on your own account then I will need an invoice completed with your books getting done. If you do not have carbon forms please call CGC and ask for them to be sent to you.

If you do not want to do that you can pay a $5 fee for me to fill out a form for you with your account info. You will need to put your name, account #, and address on the back of the books.

I can crack a slab it is $5 for this show. I can not promise that a slab will retain the same grade but I have had no problems in the past

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to prep your books Thread . Any book not prepped will be prepped for $5 a book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.