• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales #111 - 2nd Dr. Strange SOLD

7 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the thread wins over any ongoing PM negotiations. Purchases via PM are fine, and time stamp will determine the new owner in the event of a dispute. Nobody on any naughty list is welcome to participate.

Paypal, checks, and MOs are accepted. If you are international then Paypal is required.

Shipping is included in the price in the US. International shipping is at cost minus $7 US. Book will be shipped in a box.

Returns are welcome if you are not satisfied. Return shipping is on the buyer unless I missed something significant, in which case it will be on me.

Strange Tales #111 – Solid book, the staining and minor chipping along the top edge of the front cover being the main defects. The staining does show up on the first few pages lightly, diminishing until disappearing about 5 pages in, but does not affect the readability (if affects a tiny bit of the corner of one panel). The page quality is otherwise really nice. A bit of spine wear and a slightly impressed upper staple with minor staple tears. Cover and centerfold are solidly attached at both staples. A few minor edge tears to back cover. There is also a tiny piece of vintage tape holding on a small piece at the lower left corner of the back cover. It’s a tough one to grade. Without the staining and edge chip I think it’d be an easy VG/VG+, so I’m basing my price downward from there.

Based on similar (and worse) books that have sold on eBay, I'm going to start at $60 shipped in the US.

ST111.jpg

ST111bc.jpg