• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 20/25 Cent Comics w/Mark Jewelers-Diamond Inserts

8 posts in this topic

Looking to buy cover priced 20/25 cent Marvel and DCs with the Mark Jewelers or Diamond insert. Not looking for HG or looking to pay premium prices for them. With that said, I'd rather they aren't tatty either. VG or higher, priced right, would be nice. I'd rather buy bulk than one and twos but if you have them, despite the number, let me know.

PM me with what you have and price.

Thanks,

Jim

Looking to buy cover priced 20/25 cent Marvel and DCs with the Mark Jewelers or Diamond insert. Not looking for HG or looking to pay premium prices for them. With that said, I'd rather they aren't tatty either. VG or higher, priced right, would be nice. I'd rather buy bulk than one and twos but if you have them, despite the number, let me know.

PM me with what you have and price.

Thanks,

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not looking....to pay premium prices for them.

Are you sure? poke2.gif

asm122mj.jpg

Already have most of the keys...thanks! Have anymore?

Also...didn't you have one with the Mennen insert? Was there also a Jewelers insert in the centerfold?

Jim

The Mennen insert wraps around the book like a second cover, and there isn't an MJ insert in that book.

The only others I have are 134-136 & 148-49. I was planning on completing 121-149....but haven't been searching for a while.

You got any doubles? poke2.gif

The Mennen insert wraps around the book like a second cover, and there isn't an MJ insert in that book.

The only others I have are 134-136 & 148-49. I was planning on completing 121-149....but haven't been searching for a while.

Do they all have the Mennen insert or just the one? It doesn't make sense to have the Mennen insert targeting the military but not have the Jeweler insert also? I have a number of the Mennen/Alka Seltzer inserts and all have the Jeweler insert...

Makes me wonder whether the ones with just the Mennen/AS inserts have had the Jeweler insert taken out by the servicemember all those years ago...possibly to buy some lingerie for their honey? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You got any doubles? poke2.gif

I'll be able to tell you in the next couple of days...

Jim

I have a significant amount of Jeweler variants. Some ASM, Marvel 2 in 1, some Team Ups, and I believe some other ones.

Most came from a 13 long box collection. Do you just want the .20 .25 cent ones, or were these all there were?

Let me know. Could probably get you 50-100 easily.