• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Justice League 1

8 posts in this topic

beat copy - but how beat is the question

interior is really decent - OW pages - maybe a little darker - cover is complete but the tape, oh the tape.....

the spine is not completely split - but the cover is detached and almost split

jla1.jpg

jla1_1.jpg

jla1_2.jpg

almost a good candidate for resto - but the cost/value is not there IMO - I plan on keeping the book - but I would need any significant investment in it to come close to the potential resale just in case (opinions on restoring this) are welcome

lol - so really this comes down to something between 1.0 and 2.0 - but I want to gauge how close to 2.0 and get a feel for potential resto options. I would almost say 1.8 myself as the spine is not completely gone and the cover wear is really not that bad considering

thanks to all - one of those that tests that "one error" setting the grade standard - but an obvious extreme issue ( the spine split which is why the taping is so extreme) - shame it i not more of a mega key - as then I would seriously consider resto. The interior is good enough that if it were probable to get a high grade cover only - might be worth marrying them.

regardless - love the book - bought as part of a lower grade JLA group. Group buys to me are an opportunity to keep a couple of items - and break even on the rest. At a 1.5 - this is a steal and would pay for the entire lot (if I sold in reverse ) - so a cool find,,,,,,,,