• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Knights

6 posts in this topic

It's an editorial imprint of Marvel, based in the mainstream Marvel Universe featuring Marvel's "edgier" characters (or in the case of the FF and Spider-Man editorial approach to characters.) It was originally Quesada's line and the success of it led to his getting the EIC post.

All I have to say is Marvel Knights Elektra #3 (or 4 or 5, don't remember) "Nude" variant cover.

Booyaaaaa!

There was nothing different about the cover. It one panel in the book that showed essentially nothing.

All I have to say is Marvel Knights Elektra #3 (or 4 or 5, don't remember) "Nude" variant cover.

Booyaaaaa!

Very overhyped. She was only nude in so much as you could tell she was not wearing anything, but you could not see the naughty bits. It would pass as G. I don't get the fascination with drawn nekid women.