• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of a Kind rare Star wars Sketch Card of Boba Fett By George Perez

11 posts in this topic

Anyone that collects Star wars or artist's sketch cards can appreciate this....So basically these star wars cards that have been released over the past couple of years have had one of a kind sketch cards inserted into the packs. Mostly the ones that I have seen have been from no name artists. Now some of these cards are nice...I mean really nice. I've seen sales on these cards hit 1k+ for artists that I've never heard of.

Now, lets say that somehow one of these cards (a double sized card to be exact) somehow slipped through the cracks and was blank. Lets say that a certain party figured a one of a kind Boba Fett By George Perez would be a good idea to grace this lonely blank card. Let's say that George looked at it and took some urging to get it done. Let's also say that he probably won't ever do another one of these again even if another blank were to surface....(I had to use Jedi powers to make this one happen)

Anyway, Here it is. Signed on the front in his commission sig and on the back with his normal George sig. Pretty neat? I may also get it colored by a professional. if it does not sell. Haven't decided....

Oh, did I mention that the artists that worked on the sketch cards weren't allowed to draw Boba Fett on any of these particular blanks? They had a certain list of characters they could draw and Boba was restricted. So.......It's the only Boba Fett EVER on a Star Wars New Hope sketch card. The fact that this Perez guy did it is kind of neat too :insane:

$1000 OBO

JcBzUi.jpg

RRsnDN.jpg

....But you are not a jedi yet.....

I had a bank that said that when I was younger. Vadar would raise his light saber and it would light up. It was one of my favorite things ever.

That's impressive.

Most impressive.

I still have this bank! Put money in it every once in a while to listen to it.

I think my vadar got separated at the waist somehow during a move. I think there was a c3po r2d2 one too if i remember correctly. The Vadar one was better though because he actually raised the light saber when he spoke.

....But you are not a jedi yet.....

I had a bank that said that when I was younger. Vadar would raise his light saber and it would light up. It was one of my favorite things ever.

That's impressive.

Most impressive.

I still have this bank! Put money in it every once in a while to listen to it.