• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool #34 3d- How many on-line retailers sold them for cover price?

31 posts in this topic

Marvel sent 1 copy of the 3D cover to any shop that ordered Deadpool #34( Had to have ordered at least one copy to recieve the 3D). Then for every 52 copies of the book, you could order 1 copy of the 3D.

If i had to guess the print run on this variant, I would say somewhere between 3,000 & 4,000. That's my high guess

Just messing around. I picked it up. The LCS owner said they only got 1 of them and it was SUPER cool of him to sell it to me even at the $15 price. Very nice guy. I'd give him a hug if it wouldn't make me even more creepy.

15196669776_a7a593e0f4_c.jpg

I got a little mustard on my copy as I was eating a hot-dog while reading it, and I didn't really get into the comic. From what I understand from many of the boardies in the gold/silver age forum, all moderns are pretty worthless anyhow.

Right now I'm using it for a coaster for a coke zero (but it's in the bag, so I think that makes it okay).

-Terry

Just messing around. I picked it up. The LCS owner said they only got 1 of them and it was SUPER cool of him to sell it to me even at the $15 price. Very nice guy. I'd give him a hug if it wouldn't make me even more creepy.

15196669776_a7a593e0f4_c.jpg

I got a little mustard on my copy as I was eating a hot-dog while reading it, and I didn't really get into the comic. From what I understand from many of the boardies in the gold/silver age forum, all moderns are pretty worthless anyhow.

Right now I'm using it for a coaster for a coke zero (but it's in the bag, so I think that makes it okay).

-Terry

:applause: This whole post was excellent! Even some of the people in the modern forum don't think moderns will be worth anything soon (shrug)

To each their own

I just logged-on to TFAW (things from another world) to put some back issues in my want list, and..though I did expect see the 3D variant listed eventually...I did not expect to see the price tag associated with it. Yowza!

I've gotten a lot of older variant back issues from them in the past at cover or less. So that REALLY surprised me.

-Terry

I just logged-on to TFAW (things from another world) to put some back issues in my want list, and..though I did expect see the 3D variant listed eventually...I did not expect to see the price tag associated with it. Yowza!

I've gotten a lot of older variant back issues from them in the past at cover or less. So that REALLY surprised me.

-Terry

What is there to be surprised about?

This is selling consistently on Ebay for $50. Last time I checked TFAW was a for profit company.

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It's just surprised that it's validating the bidding that's going on Ebay.

Typically, I'll see a comic that is being bid up on Ebay and I'll think "I want that....but I wonder if TFAW has it..." and if they do, it's usually a lot cheaper than what it's going for on ebay. But in this case they are on the same page.

I'm surprised but in a good way.

-Terry