• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD AND CLOSED!!! MORE ADDED!!! Flash Annual 1 CGC 3.0 OW/W and more!!!

13 posts in this topic

All the standard Boards rules apply:

* No PLers, HoSers, or Boardies I don't trust (don't fret, there's very little chance that this includes you :foryou:)

* I'll ecstatically entertain any offers, but :takeit: right here in the thread trumps all.

* Paypal is preferred, but if for some reason you want to pay in some other way, I'll have to wait for checks or whatever to clear before shipping.

* Shipping will be exact cost. If you're in the US, chances are that means $12.35 for USPS Priority Flat Rate. If you're outside the US, we'll figure it out together.

Anyways...

Here she is. Flash Annual 1, CGC 3.0 OW/W. So obviously not pressed!! Asking $40 $30. :news:SOLD!! :news:

Re32A6.jpg

I2Y0Zs.jpg

Tg5Be5.jpg

Lot of four Flash comics, asking $60 $50 $40 $25. :news:SOLD!! :news:If you've already bought something in this thread, take $10 off. :baiting:

Flash 155 (once slabbed by someone other than CGC, but it got a little self respect and cracked itself)

Y70jP3.jpg

aAPIhX.jpg

Flash 158 (looks like someone taped up a perfectly good spine)

Smj5wa.jpg

Qa1Vpq.jpg

Flash 174 (a classic cover :) )

4MmKk9.jpg

2juLc0.jpg

Flash 214 (CARDY!!!)

4GA4kE.jpg

CbgtZh.jpg