• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any opinions on LOSH #1?

26 posts in this topic

So it did all start with the Superboy problem... If that's the case, why doesn't DC just say "different universe" and continue with the "old school" LOSH? That's what the readers really want anyway...

Jim

So it did all start with the Superboy problem... If that's the case, why doesn't DC just say "different universe" and continue with the "old school" LOSH? That's what the readers really want anyway...

Jim

Thats what this would-be reader wants anyway. The thing is that in the last years before Crisis,Superboy and Supergirl were very infrequent participants in the Legion.They easily could have carried on post-Crisis with just a little fine-tuning,as did Infinity Inc. Instead they went off the deep end,destroying the earth,scattering the Legion around the galaxy and who knows what else.

The Legion had many bad times,such as just about everyhing from 240-280,but nothing compared to the drek leading up to Zero Hour.

Now that three issues have been released, I thought I'd bring this thread back and see what people think.

Clearly, readers who want an epic battle in every issue probably weren't crazy about #3, but I thought it had a very cool cover, and some nice moments with Triplicate Girl's origin story, and the little twist at the end that sent the guys running.

Any thoughts?

Now that three issues have been released, I thought I'd bring this thread back and see what people think.

Clearly, readers who want an epic battle in every issue probably weren't crazy about #3, but I thought it had a very cool cover, and some nice moments with Triplicate Girl's origin story, and the little twist at the end that sent the guys running.

Any thoughts?

I liek the Triplicate Girl story.

Talk about Two timming... OR three Timming as it were