• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Suspense Detective 1 and 5 scarce Fawcette books

10 posts in this topic

I have a couple of nice looking Fawcette crime books, Suspense Detecitve 1 fand 5. Very pretty looking colours on both with a gorgeous cover sheen due to the type of inks they used... Once in hand you'll see what I mean.

The normal rules apply, no HOSers or probies please. I'll be happy to listen to reasonable offers. Please pm me with any questions. The shipping will be exact once I get your address.

If you're not satisfied with the books I'll be happy to accept returns, as long as I hear from you within a couple of days of their delivery. Payment by paypal please.

These are fairly hard to find books, at least haven't seen them very often. The 5 is the classic in the crosshairs cover (imo). They'll make a great addition to any crime collection.

I'll leave them up until Sunday evening. First timed stamped :takeit: gets the book, whether in a pm or the thread.

I'm asking 375.00 :news: 300.00 for the pair. If you would like to see larger scans I should be able to have some up tomorrow. Unfortunately my books are in the baby's room closet and there's no way I'm waking him up tonight.

Suspense Detective 1 raw 6.0

5E100796-175E-43B7-BC94-EE05D94897A8_zpsb793hwt7.jpg

Suspense Detective 5 raw 7.0

60C4A4F0-BC59-405C-AABC-DF321955D083_zpshiyuern1.jpg

Suspense Detective 5 raw 7.0

60C4A4F0-BC59-405C-AABC-DF321955D083_zpshiyuern1.jpg

Great book! :applause: That may be the most unsubtle headlight cover ever. :devil:

lol right on target...

BTW, I got to pull the books out today and they have no interior tanning. Pages are a supple off white, and they lay very nice and flat. They have a great pearl looking sheen to them...