• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[NO LONGER AVAIL. Moved to ebay NR] X-MEN #98(RARE 30 Cent Price Variant)CGC 8.0

2 posts in this topic

Here's what I have for sale...New from CGC & never seen, 1st opportunity on this board:

X-MEN #98 (RARE 30 Cent Price Variant) CGC 8.0 (X-Men Vs. Sentinels) looks better than an 8.0 to me, but you be the judge.

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE, moved to ebay no reserve .99 cent auction]

Price: Was $400, now on ebay, wanted to let people know it's not for sale here, thanks for looking...

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

My eBay sellers feedback rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (here is the link): http://www.ebay.com/usr/kramerarts I have done several transaction on this forum in the last few weeks, but only just started my Kudos thread the other day, so bear in mind I'm new. Here is the link to my Kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8029219#Post8029219

Rules: I'm new here but figured I'd make the rules as simple as possible after seeing a few rules from sellers that make sense to me. 1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on the board. I will consider offers through PM. If someone sends an "I'll Take It" through either PM or on the board before we conclude a negotiated price that is cheaper than the set price, then the person who takes it at full price get's it. I think that's simple enough...here are the pics...

15207290016_bda747d69b_b.jpgX-Men 98 price variant

15230323635_de911279e8_b.jpgX-Men 98 price variant

15229956632_6830ca08b3_b.jpgX-Men 98 price variant

15043645060_9a1d5010a2_b.jpgX-Men 98 price variant