• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction for Fantastic Four #67 (deslabbed CGC 9.2) plus MP #1 & ST #178

50 posts in this topic

Yes, I meant 12:30 tomorrow – sorry if this was unclear, I tried to go by US board time as not to make confusion. In Italy it‘s 21:20 right now. :)

Many, many thanks everyone for the bids, so if hpkid123 holds his bid, he’s the highest bidder, otherwise it’s Pat…

This helps me fund my FF#5 purchase so it’s much appreciated… :foryou:

Great, many thanks! (thumbs u

Here’s an addition: a copy of Strange Tales #178 (so you have all three Warlock "beginnings"). I’d grade it as a solid VF OW, could be a VF+.

Book lies very flat and just has some non-color breaking staple creasing on the upper staple.

There is a very tiny chip missing from the upper right corner, which seems due to cutting (production related) so if you can live with it I think it won’t affect the grade. It‘s a nice copy.

BIN price remains unaltered.

If the winner will be able to do immediate payment I will cover the shipping costs (Registered with tracking).

zpBwWPSh.jpg

EhKunhlh.jpg

Yes, I meant 12:30 tomorrow – sorry if this was unclear, I tried to go by US board time as not to make confusion. In Italy it‘s 21:20 right now. :)

Many, many thanks everyone for the bids, so if hpkid123 holds his bid, he’s the highest bidder, otherwise it’s Pat…

This helps me fund my FF#5 purchase so it’s much appreciated… :foryou:

Dude use Zulu time..

:)

I'm not bidding, but I gotta ask... How is that Premiere #1 a VG+?

It absolutely looks better than that!

It has that missing chip on the lower right corner, and overall the bottom of the book has tanning (also in the inside pages). I think it might be a bit better as it would be a very nice copy without the defects (cover lies very flat and still glossy), but I kept the grade at which I bought it, which was assigned by Gary Dolgoff. :)

Thanks everyone!