• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction for Fantastic Four #67 (deslabbed CGC 9.2) plus MP #1 & ST #178

50 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, :hi:

I’ve decided to try a sale in auction format.

My board feedback thread is here.

Rules:

– Please no people from the HoS;

– Payment via PayPal;

– Shipping Priority from Italy will be $15 Registered (with tracking);

– Payment is appreciated within 3 days unless arrangements are made before purchase;

– Once a bid is placed, that bid is final (please do not edit your post, just add another bid to correct the amount if you wish so);

The auction is for a deslabbed copy of Fantastic Four #67 CGC 9.2 (book comes with the label).

Book will come with a lower grade copy of Marvel Premiere #1 which I’d grade as a VG+ OW (vut the prettiest VG you’ll ever see!).

So, to put everyone at peace, you’ll have the first apperance of Warlock and his legitimate christening as such. :D

Now added: a VF OW copy of Strange Tales #178.

Bidding will end tomorrow at 12.30 PM, board time (which I guess it’s Eastern Time).

Bidding starts at $60 with increments of at least $5.

Buy It Now price for the pair will be $670.

If the winner will be able to do immediate payment I will cover the shipping costs (Registered with tracking).

:news:agro23 is the winner with a final bid of $450.

I hope I covered everything…

Thanks everyone, and have fun! (thumbs u

Here’s the books (pictures are clickable to see larger versions).

7WiTalLh.jpg

p6GXi38h.jpg

bhAnor8l.jpg

bHVtBKOh.jpg

GizgDQZh.jpg

Bonus addition: Strange Tales #178 in VF OW (so you have all three Warlock "beginnings"), could be a VF+.

Book lies very flat and just has some non-color breaking staple creasing on the upper staple.

There is a very tiny chip missing from the upper right corner, which seems due to cutting (production related) so if you can live with it I think it won’t affect the grade.

BIN price remains unaltered.

zpBwWPSh.jpg

EhKunhlh.jpg